Mirador Will take the headache of doing the following:
1) Rent Collection: we have systems and strategies to improve rent collection and on-time rent payments. This allows you to ensure swift and consistent rent collection. Quick and consistent rent collection is absolutely critical in this real estate market where good cash flow can mean the difference between success and failure as a real estate investor.
2) Local Knowledge of Rental Rates: we have extensive local knowledge of rents and the ability to determine the highest rental rate possible for your property. With the internet and the ability to do large-scale searches for rental properties, potential tenants know if your property is overpriced, even by a few pounds. Overpriced properties sit empty while other properties get rented. Knowledge of rental rates is a key factor to fast rentals and quick cash flow.
3) Tenant Screening: We require a detailed written application from each adult with photo identification. Additionally, we will run criminal, social security and public notice (bankruptcy or judgments) searches to determine if the application is accurate. We will also call past and present employers, landlords and other references. We have set requirements and standards for accepting or declining an applicant and thereby ensuring you comply with fair housing rules and other local and state regulations.
4) Marketing Expertise: We have years of experience in how to best market your properties so they are rented in the quickest time possible. Moreover, we use both offline and online marketing to maximise your properties’ exposure and find qualified tenants quicker. At Mirador we utilize over 30 different techniques to rent a property quickly which reduces your carrying cost of a vacant property.
5) Property Law and Regulations: We have extensive and up-to-date knowledge of property laws and regulations and will assist you in making sure you are in compliance with your local law regulations. These rules and regulations include complying with fair housing regulations and other applicable local l laws. Avoiding one law suit will more than pay for any of our fees many times over.